Friday, February 13, 2009

We are One People

Today I take my journey back to those days. When it did not matter who was sitting next to me. When it did not matter whether I said Ngai, mulungu, assis or .. when I hit my toe against a rock. When I could shout at the top of my voice when singing our national anthem, could say the Loyalty Pledge, never cared why my name was different from yours - apart from that am not you. Beautilful old days, they are gone.
Today I tread carefully, think before I talk my heart coz I do not know who hears and whats his name. I refuse to think when I should be thinking, coz I will be thinking like "a" or "b"

This came to us, we brought it to ourselves or was supposed to be - What is important to me is how long do we remain here???

No comments:

Post a Comment